These earrings were made from dyed lava rock, and aquamarine beads placed on an antique brass chain and earring wire.
- Calming, soothing, cleansing, and inspires truth, trust and letting go.
- In ancient lore, Aquamarine was believed to be the treasure of mermaids, and was used by sailors as a talisman of good luck, fearlessness and protection.
- It was also considered a stone of eternal youth and happiness.
- Today, Aquamarine protects all who travel by, over, or near water, and opens the channels of clear and heartfelt communication.
- Associated with the Throat chakra.
- Helps overcome the fear of speaking, and is an excellent stone for teachers and presenters of all types.
- It relaxes speakers to a stage of consciousness in which they are fully aware of their own truths, wisdom and feelings, and able to articulate them with clarity and conviction.
- Allows one to speak clearly and without anger in difficult situations.
Lava beads are also incorporated into these earrings. Lava stone comes from the core of the earth so it is known for its grounding and healing properties because of this strong connection to the earth. It is very porous, so it is a perfect medium with which to diffuse essential oils.