This bracelet was crafted from natural tiger’s eye, carnelian, garnet gemstones and volcanic lava beads, on a stretchy chord with a Buddha bead for extra flair.
- A solar stone of vitality, practicality, and physical action.
- Stimulates the root chakra and the solar plexus, assisting one in taking effective actions in response to the needs and changes of physical life and remaining grounded, calm and centered, regardless of the outer or inner situation.
- It is a stone of mental clarity and balance; works to allow one to find the harmonious center between all types of polarities.
- An excellent stone for professional mediators.
- Great for those going through difficult negative situations and helps you see both sides of the argument.
- Is associated with the base and heart chakras and is the birthstone of those born in January.
- It is associated with the fire element and planet mars, and is known to cleanse and re-energize the chakras.
- Purifies and balances energy, and brings serenity or passion as appropriate.
- Alleviates emotional disharmony, and stimulates past life recall.
- Is an excellent grounding stone or energy stabilizer, as well as an energy booster.
- It is said that Carnelian helps the user to find strength from within and to increase the appetite.
- Useful in protecting the user from bad vibrations, guarding against poverty, helping to give a sense of humor
- Calms the temper while working with the root and sacral plexus chakras.
Lava beads are also incorporated into this bracelet. Lava stone comes from the core of the earth so it is known for its grounding and healing properties because of this strong connection to the earth. It is very porous, so it is a perfect medium with which to diffuse essential oils.