This bracelet was made with natural unakite, peach moonstone, garnet, carnelian and volcanic lava beads, with a Gaia charm on stretchy chord.
- is said to be of benefit to the female reproductive system and during pregnancy.
- It is also said to provide support to those recovering from a major illness.
- Unakite is believed to be helpful in reducing the effects of electromagnetic smog.
- Stimulates the mind, soothing worry or anxiety, and bringing out the best in people.
- Its loving energy promotes the Divine in all situations, and is an emotional support for intuitive or sensitive children.
- Consoling to anyone who feels helpless because of weight problems, and should be worn to encourage one to love and value themselves for who they are, as is, and to assist in separating food from emotional needs.
- The stone of love and eroticism, stimulating the kundalini energy and carnal desires.
- It is the ultimate fertility crystal.
- Is associated with the base and heart chakras and is the birthstone of those born in January.
- It is associated with the fire element and planet mars, and is known to cleanse and re-energize the chakras.
- Purifies and balances energy, and brings serenity or passion as appropriate.
- Alleviates emotional disharmony, and stimulates past life recall.
- Is an excellent grounding stone or energy stabilizer, as well as an energy booster.
- It is said that Carnelian helps the user to find strength from within and to increase the appetite.
- Useful in protecting the user from bad vibrations, guarding against poverty, helping to give a sense of humor
- Calms the temper while working with the root and sacral plexus chakras.
Lava beads are also incorporated into this bracelet. Lava stone comes from the core of the earth so it is known for its grounding and healing properties because of this strong connection to the earth. It is very porous, so it is a perfect medium with which to diffuse essential oils.