This bracelet was crafted from natural amethyst, citrine, green aventurine, and tiger’s eye gemstones, with volcanic lava beads, and strung on a stretch chord for added comfort. A special charm was added for extra luck.
- Stone of spiritual protection and purification.
- Stimulates the Crown Chakra and is an aid to meditation.
- Can help identify the root causes behind behaviors, habits and emotional patterns which create imbalance and disease.
- Balances highs and lows, promoting emotional centering.
- It is known as the “Stone of Success”.
- One of the stones of abundance that teaches how to manifest and attract wealth, prosperity and success.
- Enhances individuality, improves motivation, activates creativity, and encourages self-expression.
- Helps to develop a positive attitude and to look forward optimistically instead of hanging on to the past.
- Releases negative traits, fears, and feelings at the deepest of levels.
- Is a stone of prosperity, promoting compassion and empathy, while reinforcing leadership qualities and decisiveness.
- Stabilizes one’s state of mind, stimulates perception and enhances creativity.
- Stone of optimism and zest for life
- Helps one move forward with confidence into new situations.
- Can be a stone of “good luck” for those who wish to manifest greater abundance.
- Associated with the Heart Chakra
- A solar stone of vitality, practicality, and physical action.
- Stimulates the root chakra and the solar plexus
- assisting in taking effective actions in response to the needs and changes of physical life and remaining grounded, calm and centered.
- It is a stone of mental clarity and balance; works to allow one to find the harmonious center between all types of polarities.
- Helps inspire courage to try new things.
- Great for those going through difficult negative situations and helps you see both sides of the argument.
Lava beads are also incorporated into this bracelet. Lava stone comes from the core of the planet so it is known for its grounding and healing properties because of this strong connection to the earth. It is very porous, so it is a perfect medium with which to diffuse essential oils.